- n a small gate in the rear of a fort or castle
- In any fortress there are of course postern gates through which the sly slip in.
- Perhaps spring will find some of these doctors in French Syria with Weygand's Army, ready to stem a Russian march into Bessarabia, or to drive at Germany through the postern gate .
- Upon being prompted, however, he went on: "Behind shut the postern, the lights sank to rest.
News & Articles
- Business Digest for Nov. 23, 2013
Articles on Murphy Iinsurance Agency supporting Toys for Tots, Framingham's uTest partnering with BlazeMeter, Marlborough Regional Chamber of Commerce to hold holiday networking event, Milford Regional Medical Center to host Tree of Life, Team IMPACT raising more than $1 million, Wellesley's Sun Life holding Wake Up Summit and Sheraton Framingham Hotel naming Johnson chef at Postern Grille.
Nov. 23, 2013 - The MetroWest Daily News