- a of or relating to the system for delivering mail
- Like the Deficiency, the Naval Appropriation, and the Muscle Shoals Bills, the bill to increase the salaries of postal employes is left over from the last session of Congress.
- There was several days' warning that there was a scandal coming in regard to the effort to secure increased pay for postal employes.
- A former postal service employee has pleaded guilty to stealing more than 30,000 DVDs that moved through a western Massachusetts post office.
News & Articles
- Postal Union collects food
HERNANDO — The U.S. Postal Service Mail Carriers Union NALC 4107 recently collected a total of 2,800 pounds of food for the Interfaith Food Pantry which was delivered to Holy Spirit Catholic Church in Hernando recently for distribution to individuals in need.
June 12, 2013 - DeSoto Times-Tribune
- Postal Service's Steven Wenzel: Madison processing center won't be closed
Dear Editor: Your editorial of June 6, “Postal Service should keep sorting center here,” implies that the Postal Service is closing the Madison Processing and Distribution Center. Our proposal…
June 12, 2013 - The Capital Times
- US Postal Service on Moss Street accepting applications
June 12, 2013 - KATC 3 Lafayette
- James L Brooks in Novinite.com
We are emotionally moved by the Postal Service selecting us rather than making the lazy choice of someone who has benefited society, "Simpsons" producer, James L. Brooks, said.
- Eleanor Holmes Norton in Forbes
Norton called the postmark "a proud symbol of our own identity" that is "every bit as important as the postal identifiers from Paris, London, Beijing and other world capitals."
- Liam Donaldson in Telegraph.co.uk
Sir Liam said: "We are a little bit worried about the postal strike because GPs send their letters out, letters of appointment, so we are working very hard to try and get around that, ensuring that people get their appointments in time."