- n meat from a domestic hog or pig
- n a legislative appropriation designed to ingratiate legislators with their constituents
- In this era of vicious partisanship America's lawmakers have proved there's still one thing Democrats and Republicans can come together to support: pork.
- The National Pork Producers Council estimated that between April 24 and May 1 the most frenzied days of the H1N1 outbreak so far the disease cost the pork industry $7.
- After half an hour, he chooses a pork loin that he'll cook along with spaghetti in a sauce of fennel, eggplant, zucchini, onion and a small store-brand can of peeled whole tomatoes.
News & Articles
- Add smoke to your next pork roast
Pork roast is a favorite dish at dinner tables across the country. Just because pork roast is beloved doesn't mean home chefs can't experiment with different preparations.
June 12, 2013 - The Milpitas Post
- Pulled Pork Joins Wrap Lineup at Twin Falls Grill
TWIN FALLS - Good news for fans of pulled pork:
June 11, 2013 - The Times-News
- Pork and Brew tickets on sale
Santa Ana Star Center in the Rio Rancho City Center will be the venue again for the annual Pork & Brew New Mexico barbecue championship July 5 through July 7,... Read more »
June 10, 2013 - Albuquerque Journal
- President Bush in Reuters Canada
This bill has too much pork, too many conditions and an artificial timetable for withdrawal. As I've made clear for weeks I will veto it if it comes to my desk,Bush said.
- John McCain in guardian.co.uk
I got an old ink pen, my friends, and the first pork barrel-laden earmark, big-spending bill that comes across my desk, I will veto it. You will know their names. I will make them famous and we'll stop this corruption,McCain said during a...
- Jim DeMint in International Herald Tribune
Obama "naively asked earmark addicts to police themselves," said Sen. Jim DeMint, RS.C. Lawmakers "trumpet their pork on their Web sites," he said, "and nobody believes we will have public hearings on pet projects."