pop yuh luh ruh zay shuhn
- n an interpretation that easily understandable and acceptable
- n the act of making something attractive to the general public
- Serious, important work is done by these practitionersat least, by most of thembut their work is surrounded by a penumbra of popularization.
- Horace Greeley's popularization of "Go West, young man" not only helped in spire California-bound migration but even today conjures up appealing images.
- But the popularization of the origins story is one.