- n a dagger with a slender blade
- v stab with a poniard
- That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity or .
- Another quisling, Majstrorovic-Filipovic, the inventor of the "cup-and-ball game," caught with his poniard live babies which soldiers threw at him.
- In addition, she has a quick little poniard of deft humor, a keen sense of values.
News & Articles
- Verastem acquires the license to VS-4718 originally held by Poniard
Verastem, Inc. (VSTM) announced that it has acquired the license to VS-4718 held originally by Poniard Pharmaceuticals (PARD). The previous and future developmental, regulatory and commercial royalty milestones ...
Feb. 25, 2014 - theflyonthewall.com via Yahoo! Finance
- Verastem Acquires Rights to Cancer Stem Cell Inhibitor VS-4718
Verastem, Inc. , focused on discovering and developing drugs to treat cancer by the targeted killing of cancer stem cells, today announced that it has acquired the license to VS-4718 held originally by Poniard Pharmaceuticals.
Feb. 25, 2014 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance