- v apply pomade to (hair)
- s (of hair) groomed with pomade
- They caravanned from a nearby church, little girls in frilly dresses and pomaded boys in squeaky shoes, shepherded by their parents--the roofers who tack gray slate to colonial .
- Tight-fitting tops, carefully pomaded hair, ostentatious gold neckwear .
- For the next two days Teamsters' Organizer Baker answered questions while the heat from overhead television lamps sent sweat from his pomaded hair down his neck into a wilted .
News & Articles
- A Charismatic Preacher in Religious Thriller Holy Ghost People
Of all the sins a cinematic flock can forgive its preacher, vanity tops the list. While the backwoods congregation of the Church of One Accord dresses in worn overalls and faded dresses, snake-handling Brother Billy (Joe Egender, who co-wrote the screenplay) testifies in front, pomaded a...
Feb. 18, 2014 - The Village Voice