- s (of long-chain carbon compounds especially fats) having many unsaturated bonds
- This should be in a ratio of 1:2:1 of saturated to monounsaturated to polyunsaturated fat.
- Apparently, our health as a nation could hinge on our collective discernment not just of fat, or even of saturated or monounsaturated or polyunsaturated fat, but of trans fatty .
- Well, it is an egg that contains equal parts of saturated and polyunsaturated fats.
- John Stein in Telegraph.co.uk
If you are deficient in these essential fatty acids, which are flexible polyunsaturated fatty acids, the channels just don't open fast enough,said John. "In fact they slow down 10 times if you substitute them with saturated fatty acids you...