- a of or relating to poetry
a poetic romance
- s characterized by romantic imagery
Turner's vision of the rainbow...was poetic
- a of or relating to poets
- s characteristic of or befitting poetry
- In 1996, Neshat began working with film, eager to create more poetic, open-ended works.
- By then, the world had already iconized him: the greatest seer since Newton; science's poetic soul.
- Sense of self, and the way one shares it, is perhaps the most valuable and poetic gift in the arsenal of one's life and craft.
News & Articles
- Todd Johnson Describes Wonderland of Women’s Bodies in New Book
Sex in all forms receives praise and poetic treatment in this new book released by Dog Ear Publishing. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10829203.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Sideshow: Being protective of Kim
How would you define the transcendent love that binds P.R. hounds Kanye West and Kim Kardashian? An artist with some genuine poetic ups, Kanye assays the most important question of the era. "Any woman . . . you're in love with or that loves you is go
June 13, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Public garden grows community spirit
During a recent afternoon of trellising green beans, Claudia Hull waxed poetic on the joys of watching her garden grow. “Well, it’s so much fun,” said Hull. “Of course, my husband says you can’t throw a rock out here without hitting a fruit or vegetable stand, but this is different.
June 12, 2013 - ThePress.net
- Jesse Jackson in FOXNews
He was dramatic to the end _ dying on Christmas Day,said the Rev. Jesse Jackson, a friend of Brown's since 1955. "Almost a dramatic, poetic moment. He'll be all over the news all over the world today. He would have it no other way."
- Russell Simmons in Forbes
Comparing Don Imus' language with hip-hop artists' poetic expression is misguided and inaccurate and feeds into a mindset that can be a catalyst for unwarranted, rampant censorship,Simmons said in a statement Friday.
- Cate Blanchett in Washington Post
It was really smart of Todd to cast a woman to play it, because I think it increases that break,Blanchett said. "The distance, the enigma of Dylan and the performer. It's very mysterious and incredibly poetic, and if the audience is...