- v hunt illegally
- v cook in a simmering liquid
- s cooked in hot water
- I've never made poached eggs.
- The doctors made him eat poached eggs and he began to recover.
- The device, which both vacuum cooks foods at extremely low temperatures and infuses them with the flavors of the liquid in which they are poached, is not much to look at, but .
News & Articles
- Kitchen Scoop: Blueberry Vinaigrette & Triple Blue Dinner Salad
Triple Blue Dinner Salad Start to finish: 20 minutes Cook's note: You can use roasted, grilled, sauteed or poached chicken breast. (You can also use turkey breast.) We tested this recipe with already-cooked chicken breast meat which is now available from several national brands and can usually be found in the supermarket refrigerated meat case, Blueberry Vinaigrette, to taste, recipe follows 8 ...
June 11, 2013 - WWAY 3 Wilmington
- Weekday dinner inspiration: Middle Eastern Steak Pitas and more
Mon | Meatless meal Here's another suggestion from meatless-meal devotee Bea Dreier of Tampa: Poached Eggs on English Muffins with sauteed spinach or arugula salad made with toasted sliced almonds and freshly grated Parmesan cheese, olive oil and a squeeze over all plus salt and pepper to taste. Toast the muffins …
June 11, 2013 - Tampa Bay Times
- Chef's Corner: Green goddess dressing reigns over multitude of foods
Green goddess dressing is a mayonnaise-based blend of herbs and greenery. It works with poached foods, raw vegetables and tartar; makes a great dipping sauce, and can even be used to dress salad greens.
June 11, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Karl Amman in Washington Post
These elephants get poached a lot more than the eastern and southern African elephants,said Karl Amman, a wildlife photographer and investigator into the illegal trade in animals. "I am convinced the poaching of forest elephants in the...
- Kevin Rudd in Sydney Morning Herald
For years, the private sector has poached and plundered talent from the public sector,Mr Rudd said. "The Australian Public Service should equally seek out talent from the private sector."
- Mulayam Singh Yadav in Newspost Online
Our support to the Congress in the trust vote (in parliament in July) was in the national interest (though) they poached our legislators in Madhya Pradesh and insulted me a number of times. But Digvijay Singh does not want us to come together,...