pm : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an examination and dissection of a dead body to determine cause of death or the changes produced by disease
- n a soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group having no stable isotope; was discovered in radioactive form as a fission product of uranium
- n the person who holds the position of head of the government in the United Kingdom
- n modulation of the phase of the carrier wave
- Barack Obama in Irish Independent
President Obama said to the PM that his unequivocal view was that BP was a multinational global company and that frustrations about the oil spill had nothing to do with national identity,said the UK spokesman.
- Lane Kiffin in Colorado Buffs Insider (subscription)
As of 1:30 pm today, we are releasing Seantrel Henderson out of his national letter of intent with zero penalties and no restrictions,Kiffin said in a statement. "Seantrel has been great through the whole process and we wish him the best...
- Kelsey Grammer in CNN International
I called them to see how they were doing as I do almost every night at around the same time, 11 pm my time, 8 pm their time, just before they go to bed,he writes. "Mason had been upset earlier that day because she was missing me. I spoke...