- n a craftsman who installs and repairs pipes and fixtures and appliances
- Yes, I am a plumber.
- HELP WANTED: With the support of Kids Company, Londoner Danny Mullins, at left, wants to become a plumber and dreams of starting a family.
- As the main White House plumber for seven Presidents, Howard Arrington (above, center) fished out golf balls that Dwight Eisenhower drove into the South Lawn fountain and appeased .
News & Articles
- Emergency Plumber Reacts to Scotland’s Carbon Monoxide Regulations
The specialists at Emergency Plumber have reacted to Scotland’s announcement of new building regulations on carbon monoxide. (PRWeb June 21, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10853329.htm
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb
- Plumber 24 Hours Responds to Opening of New Training Academy
Plumber 24 Hours has responded to news that a new training academy for plumbing students has opened. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10848669.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- Plumber 24 Hours Reacts to New Gas Pricing Plans
Plumber 24 Hours responds to news that EDF Energy has supported plans to simplify gas and electricity pricing. (PRWeb June 18, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10839567.htm
June 18, 2013 - PRWeb
- John McCain in South China Morning Post (subscription)
Joe the Plumber recently signed a very lucrative contract with a wealthy couple to handle all the work on all seven of their houses,said Senator McCain, alluding to the election issue of his family's many homes around the country.
- Barack Obama in AFP
John McCain likes to talk about Joe the Plumber, but he's in cahoots with Joe the CEO,Obama said, 13 days before election day. "Don't be fooled, don't let them hoodwink you, if you make less than a quarter million of a year, which includes...