- n tilling the land with a plow
- v move in a way resembling that of a plow cutting into or going through the soil
- v to break and turn over earth especially with a plow
- Said a Russian: "If more of them were out ploughing fields instead of reading, there would be more food.
- Medicine was harder ploughing than he thought.
- Outside, ploughing or not, he would be free to throw his weight around in next year's presidential election.
News & Articles
- Distracted driver who killed a cyclist convicted
A distracted driver who spent 18 seconds looking at a satnav before ploughing into the back of a cyclist and killing him has been found guilty of dangerous driving. Victoria McClure, 38, hit and killed cyclist Anthony Hilson, a father of two, on the A4 near Twyford, Berkshire, on 16 September last year. On Thursday McClure was found guilty of death dangerous driving at Reading Crown Court ...
July 25, 2013 - BikeRadar