- He knew every hood worth knowing, was also friendly with the late Mayor Jimmy Walker (in Prohibition days, Pisano saw to it that the Tammany Hall wigwams were plentifully supplied .
- Attacks by the Basij seemed to be plentifully and painfully in evidence.
- Another possibility is the fishing beds off Nova Scotia and Newfound land, where herring runs plentifully and can be used as a substitute for menhaden.
News & Articles
- Worthington councilman promotes edible plants in city parks
Plants that produce apples, pears, blueberries, papaws and walnuts grow wild and produce plentifully on Worthington’s public land. Berries become plump and tree fruits ripen, ready to be eaten. But with no one to harvest it, the bounty often drops, withers and becomes compost for next year. Councilman Doug Smith wants that life cycle to include consumption by residents. He has created a map to ...
Aug. 20, 2013 - The Columbus Dispatch
- Gerard Kleisterlee in Supply Chain Standard
It quoted Philips chief executive Gerard Kleisterlee as saying: "A future where energy is more expensive and less plentifully available will lead to more regional supply chains."
- Izaak Walton in Boston Globe
Little is known of the real Ann, apart from her family background and the fact that she was, as Donne's biographer Izaak Walton noted, "curiously and plentifully educated."