- n the act of reproducing recorded sound
he was allowed to hear the playback of his testimony
- n electronic equipment comprising the part of a tape recorder that reproduces the recorded material
- Battery life wasn't even an issue although SanDisk won't release details on the battery life for video playback, my guess based on my testing is that you can watch three .
- Also, the number of digital-processor effects is limited to widescreen and fade inout, plus sepia, black white, and a few other playback options.
- Cell phones do all kinds of stuffcalling, text messaging, Web browsing, contact management, music playback, photos and videobut they do it very badly, by forcing you to press .
News & Articles
- Dean Robert Bucker leaves CSUN for PSU
Note: We use YouTube's automatic captioning feature. You can change your caption default options by going to your YouTube.com Account page, selecting the Playback Settings tab on the left and selecting Captions.
June 12, 2013 - Daily Sundial
- What is 1080p24?
(Credit: Geoffrey Morrison) If you've done any research into TVs, Blu-ray players, or Blu-ray in general, you've likely seen the alphanumeric 1080p24 (or 1080p/24). Understanding what it is, and keeping a lookout for products that can take advantage of it, can result in smoother, more natural-looking movie and TV show playback. I'm not talking about the artificially hypersmooth look of the Soap ...
June 11, 2013 - CNET
- Patrick Walker in TechNewsWorld
The costs are simply prohibitive for us,Patrick Walker, director of video partnerships at YouTube, wrote in the official YouTube blog. "Under PRS' proposed terms, we would lose significant amounts of money with every playback."
- Steve Jobs in Telegraph.co.uk
With eight hours of talk time, and 24 hours of audio playback, iPhone's battery life is longer than any other 'smart phone' and even longer than most mp3 players,said Steve Jobs, Apple's CEO.