- n having the character of a loud deep sound; the quality of being resonant
- Luders reveals a plangency and aplomb that match Farrell's stroke for stroke.
- Yet on his ballad Sunset Road, Fleck creates an illusion of satiny, legato plangency.
- The story's metaphorical plangency and its sympathetic depiction of the killer may not win the film powerful friends as China approaches the 10th anniversary of the Tiananmen .
News & Articles
- Konawaena middle student wins spelling bee
Konawaena Middle School eighth-grader Christianne Abella has won the 2014 aio Hawai`i State Spelling Bee. Abella sealed her victory over a field of 13 other students in grades 4 through 8 Saturday, by correctly spelling "plangency."
March 24, 2014 - KPUA AM 670 Hilo