- n a person who brings an action in a court of law
- The plaintiffs case was remarkable for its emotional appeal.
- The most sympathetic plaintiff is traditionally placed at the helm of significant cases.
- Frances Twitty Getty Molski may sound extreme, but he is far from the only plaintiff who has filed hundreds of lawsuits under the ADA in California.
News & Articles
- Lead plaintiff in patient-dumping lawsuit to governor: 'We’re not supposed to be treated that way '
A former patient of the state-operated Rawson-Neal Psychiatric Hospital who was put on a bus for a one-way trip to Sacramento, Calif., where he had no family or friends, said he wanted Gov. Brian Sandoval to walk – or ride – in his shoes. James Flavy Coy Brown, 48, is the lead plaintiff in a class-action lawsuit filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Las Vegas. The American Civil Liberties ...
June 12, 2013 - Las Vegas Sun
- Plaintiff Belwith Products, LLC, And Its Divisions Keeler And Hickory Hardware, Announce A Legal Settlement With LA-Z ...
GRANDVILLE, Mich., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Plaintiff Belwith Products, LLC, and its divisions Keeler and Hickory Hardware, Announce a legal settlement with Defendants HAMMARY FURNITURE COMPANY ("HAMMARY"), ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Plaintiff awarded $1 million in lawsuit against San Antonio bed manufacturer
SAN ANTONIO -- The plaintiff in a lawsuit against San Antonio bed manufacturer Kinetic Concepts Incorporated was awarded $1 million by a jury Friday. The plaintiff claimed that a defect bed forced him to slide off the specialty mattress and onto a hard surface resulting in the plaintiff losing his tailbone. The mattress, the Triadyne TM II Critical Care therapy system is designed to provide ...
June 10, 2013 - KENS 5 San Antonio
- John Roberts in Forbes
But I don't understand your leap from government incompetence to the plaintiff loses,Roberts told FedEx lawyer Connie Lensing.
- Dina Matos McGreevey in Newsday
In total, I need $11,162 per month to meet my expenses,Matos McGreevey told the judge. "This lifestyle by no means approximates the lifestyle which plaintiff enjoys, much less the lifestyle we enjoyed while plaintiff was governor, but it...
- James Robertson in WND.com
Robertson sarcastically wrote: "The plaintiff says that he is a retired Air Force colonel who continues to owe fealty to his commander in chief (because he might possibly be recalled to duty) and who is tortured by uncertainty as to whether he would...