- n a cloth having a crisscross design
- With a flourish, Fai slaps on a cool, floppy plaid racing cap, like the ones worn by Cuban jazz trumpeters.
- Woman and baby (9-12 months) in plaid on red couch, low section .
- Berry Wall usually wore capes and coats of horse-blanket plaid, high horse-collars cinched with lush Ascot cravats.
News & Articles
- Author, illustrator to sign books at Plaid Peacock
WATERLOO, Iowa --- Joshalyn Hickey will be signing her books at the Plaid Peacock, 316 W. Third St., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, along with the books’ illustrator, Chaveevah Banks Ferguson.
June 14, 2013 - Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier
- Naples troupe settles into zone
Acting company's new season features 'Forever Plaid,' 'Whistle Down the Wind' and the return of 'Chess.' Tickets are on sale now.
June 14, 2013 - The News-Press
- 'Teen Wolf' Style Star Allison Schools Us On How To Mix And Match Plaid
Allison mixes and matches plaid in last night's episode of 'Teen Wolf.'
June 11, 2013 - MTV