- s lacking a pilot
a drone is a pilotless aircraft
- Working through the Georgian Defense Ministry (and with the approval of its Israeli counterpart), Israeli companies are reported to have supplied the Georgians with pilotless .
- And four years before they made history at Kitty Hawk, the brothers built their first, scaled-down flying machine--a pilotless "kite" with a 5-ft.
- It may have been modeled after the pilotless German V-i robomb, which it resembles in size and destructive capacity.
News & Articles
- FBI Drones in Domestic Surveillance
FBI Director Robert Mueller made headlines by admitting that the federal government has used drones to surveil residents of the United States. Mueller acknowledged that pilotless aircraft with surveillance capabilities were used in a “very minimal way” and only on …
June 20, 2013 - WebProNews
- Mass. and other states eye drone laws
A survey finds 43 states that have passed or are considering laws to regulate the use of pilotless drone aircraft. But Massachusetts’ approach to drone regulation stands out from the others. Two state legislators have proposed a unique law that would ban the use of drones to spy on citizens religious, political or social views.
June 18, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Peter Beattie in Media Newswire (press release)
Competitors will have to design and build a UAV (pilotless aircraft), and put it through its paces in a hypothetical course that will involve dropping off emergency medical supplies to people lost in the bush,Mr Beattie said.