physic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a purging medicine; stimulates evacuation of the bowels
- Also known as "physic nut," the plant produces a green nut that is pressed and processed into a biofuel catching on in entrepreneurial green pockets of the world from Florida to .
- According to him, city planners must use architectural physic and surgery.
- Raptly his gastroenterological associates listened to an injunction often enunciated, but seldom heeded: "Never take a physic when there is abdominal pain that could possibly be .
- Gianluigi Buffon in AFP
He's doing something incredible because he's a champion who works really hard and applies himself in the right way and he never loses his motivation,added Buffon. "That's very important to always keep up a certain psycho-physic level."
- Michael Shermer in PerthNow
The problem with The One is unlike contests for singing or dancing there is no such thing as physic powers so really it is a test between people who are able to do cold readings and cold readings is literally being able to read somebody,Mr...