- n the branch of acoustics concerned with speech processes including its production and perception and acoustic analysis
- Choosing a baby name just got more inspired, thanks to an ingenious calculator that uses phonetics to give you fresh ideas.
- The new method, without being a throwback to McGuffey, is centered on phonetics, freely uses picture clues andmost significantlyputs to work on a broad scale the theory of .
- Wycliffians practice phonetics so they can preach the Gospel The tongues of men have proliferated considerably since the Tower of Babel helped explain how the sons of Noah.
News & Articles
- Bringing 'Pygmalion' back to life
Saturday July 13, 2013 WILLIAMSTOWN -- When actor Robert Sean Leonard takes the stage as Henry Higgins in the Williamstown Theatre Festival's production of "Pygmalion," don't expect his portrayal of the iconic phonetics professor to resemble the celluloid performances of Leslie Howard or Rex Harrison.
July 13, 2013 - North Adams Transcript