- n a unit of subjective loudness
- Friends announced that Siam's Massachusetts-born, music-writing King Phumi-phon, 23, and Queen Sirikit, 18, were looking forward to a royal heir "in June or July.
- MOZART: CLARINET QUINTET IN A, AND OBOE QUARTET IN F (Deutsche Grammo-phon).
- Rober Preston is gleeful and guileful as a phon) TV writer-producer trying to keep his career from dissolving into a test pattern.
News & Articles
- Report: Limo driver on phone before fatal fire
The estranged wife of the Northern California limousine driver who was behind the wheel when a fire in the vehicle killed five women celebrating a wedding said he had been arguing with her on the phon
July 21, 2013 - Watertown Daily Times