- n the art and science of preparing and dispensing drugs and medicines,
- n a retail shop where medicine and other articles are sold
- But the revelry turned sour after officials at the college of pharmacy asked al-Rubaiyi and his friends to break up the event, saying it violated a university policy banning .
- In Massachusetts and Illinois, where state laws require any pharmacy that stocks ordinary contraceptives to also stock Plan B, Wal-Mart has already agreed to offer the drug.
- He also declined to transfer the prescription to a nearby pharmacy and refused once again when the woman returned to the store with police.
News & Articles
- Talyst Sponsors Pharmacy Purchasing & Products 340B Webinar
KIRKLAND, Wash. -- Talyst, a leader in pharmacy automation, is sponsoring a Pharmacy Purchasing & Products webinar, "Make your 340B Program Audit Ready." The webinar will be hosted on Tuesday, ...
June 19, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- HOPA Announces New Oncology Pharmacy Practice Management Program Registration Open
The Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA) is pleased to present the HOPA Oncology Pharmacy Practice Management program, taking place September 27 from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm at the Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel, designed to guide oncology pharmacy providers on how to effectively manage the expensive, high risk care and oncology medications they provide, but still allow for the ...
June 19, 2013 - Newswise
- Pharmacy Times Names Carmex® Number One Recommended Lip Balm
Carma Laboratories, Inc., the maker of Carmex® lip balms, has announced that Pharmacy Times magazine, in conjunction with U.S. News & World Report, has named Carmex the number one pharmacist-recommended brand of lip balm for the 15th consecutive year.
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- President Bush in The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com
The Internet has brought about tremendous benefits for those who cannot easily get to a pharmacy in person,Bush said. "However, it has also created an opportunity for unscrupulous doctors and pharmacists to profit from addiction."
- Rick Ankiel in Forbes
I don't know anything about the pharmacy,Ankiel said, "and I don't know anyone there. I've never purchased or ordered anything from that pharmacy."