- a relating to a phallus especially as an embodiment of generative power
a phallic cult
- s resembling or being a phallus
a phallic symbol
- Charles Whitman's shooting people from the clock tower of the Texas campus is diagnosed as a case of sexual overcompensation (on a phallic tower with a phallic rifle).
- She also loves the cigars, which are, she concedes, nothing but excessive phallic symbols to be smoked with high-roller abandon.
- Here's a phallic skyscraper, never built, that bends like a cattail in the wind.
News & Articles
- All graffiti is not necessarily deemed artwork
WOONSOCKET — Pawtucket City Councilor Albert Vitali Jr. has no problem nurturing the city’s artistic community and supporting budding young artists, but he draws the line at spray-painted phallic symbols, curse words and other graffiti he says is plaguing city walls. Vitali says he’s noticing an increased amount of graffiti across Pawtucket and it’s not just city walls, storefronts and local ...
June 16, 2013 - The Woonsocket Call
- Fiona Banner in BBC News
Banner added: "I'm looking forward to the prospect of working within the phallic pillars of this extraordinary grandiose space."
- Michael Buble in Digital Spy
After performing several of his hits, including 'Home' and 'Crazy Love', BublÃ© joked: "This is the first time I've performed on a phallic stage. I feel like I'm penetrating my audience."
- James May in The Age
James May, Top Gear magazine contributing editor, said: "Every psychologist in the world has some hackneyed theory on the relationship between sexuality and cars - that the E-type Jaguar is really just a phallic symbol, or that the Nissan Micra is...