- a admitting of passage or entrance
a metal pervious to heat
- We expect that growth may not come at the same rate of pervious growth records we sustained over the past few years.
- I just realized that my comments were more appropriate for the pervious thread -- sorry 'bout that! As for who's on the boat.
- If you were even halfway right, then the pervious ceasefire would have never happened.
News & Articles
- North Annville ponders meaning of 'impervious'
WATER WORKS - The proposed Weaver commercial development on the northeast corner of Route 422 and Clear Spring Road has the North Annville Township supervisors rethinking their definition of an impervious surface.
June 11, 2013 - Lebanon Daily News
- Jane Hutt in WalesOnline
Building on the analysis in the Commission's pervious publications, the report takes forward the arguments for aligning funding with needs and also provides a thorough analysis of the scope for devolution of additional fiscal powers to Wales,...
- Rick Neuheisel in Long Beach Press-Telegram
There is no hope for peace with Hamas. The Quartet has decided several years ago not to legitimize Hamas until it recognizes Israel's right to exist, stops terror and violence and accepts pervious agreements with Israel - this distinction must be... Tzipi Livni http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzipi_Livni&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEUR2gYhycFDz5NPyKA2b5BSAvS0A Ynetnews http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3908543,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFtn1J7OCfflDYMLnyanFvhYWTlsg Jun 21, 2010
73915 98894 pervious I know this; it mattered that he played last week and had some success," UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said. "That's a huge asset, and probably more important than a pervious experience in Provo."