- n a curve that reverses the direction of something
the tendrils of the plant exhibited perversion
perversion also shows up in kinky telephone cords
- n an aberrant sexual practice;
- n the action of perverting something (turning it to a wrong use)
it was a perversion of justice
- Fishbein means that the phenomenon can't be simply a big-city, left-wing perversion; a good many of those renters, those consumers of hotel porn, have to be red-staters.
- In what amounted to a perversion of the traditional doctor's creed of "first, do no harm," the medical system at the prison became an instrument of abuse, by design and by neglect.
- Exposed to perversion from a young age, it may prove difficult for them to navigate future romantic relationships.
News & Articles
- Pop. 1280 Announce New Album Via Blood-Curdling 'Lights Out' Single
Scumsucking New York noise-punks Pop. 1280 will return with their second album August 6 via Sacred Bones. Dubbed Imps of Perversion , the 10-song set was produced by Martin Bisi (Sonic Youth, Swans) and is, according to the label, expected to include "stories of lust, sexual confusion, temptation, and debauchery," as well as the occasional areas in which those concepts overlap, no doubt...
June 14, 2013 - Spin