- n group of people willing to obey orders
- n the department responsible for hiring and training and placing employees and for setting policies for personnel management
- HQ personnel brought up almost ridiculous questions in their apparent efforts to undermine the probable cause.
- The Alaska personnel board is "the only legal forum in the state for the Monegan inquiry," Palin's spokeswoman explained.
News & Articles
- Personnel changes occupy Dover school board
The Dover Board of Education handled several personnel matters during its meeting Monday. The board accepted the resignations of Matt Fockler as assistant principal at Dover Middle School and Jason Board as an eighth-grade science teacher at the middle school.
June 13, 2013 - The Times-Reporter
- Debra Wada, Democratic Staffer, Military Personnel
Debra Wada, who previously served as deputy staff director when Democrats held the majority, specializes in military-personnel issues, an area that can spur strong emotions.
June 13, 2013 - National Journal via Yahoo! News
- Deems confirms personnel changes at BPD
Beckley Police Chief Tim Deems has confirmed several personnel changes recently made at the department, including a newly appointed chief of detectives.
June 12, 2013 - The Register-Herald
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times (blog)
It saddens me to lose the service of a soldier I have come to admire,Obama said, praising McChrystal. "This is a change in personnel, but not in policy."
- David Petraeus in NATO Training Mission-Afghanistan (blog)
As President Obama and NATO Secretary General Rasmussen have noted, my assumption of command represents a change in personnel, not a change in policy or strategy,Petraeus said. "To be sure, I will, as any new commander should, together...
- Thad W Allen in Financial Times
The safety of life is number one priority [and] we would move well in advance of the storm to evacuate personnel,Adm Allen said. "That would require us at some point to move our vessels of opportunity off the water."