- n persistent determination
- There were at his disposal very limited financial means and but a few simple tools, but there were also at his disposal pluck, resourcefulness, persistency, love of his work and .
- The secretary's persistency enraged him.
- He aimed at President Coolidge; and President Coolidge sat as immobile as a sphinx, repeating with the persistency of Poe's raven: "Economy and more economy.
News & Articles
- Persistent rains affect bird production
Nicollet, Minn. „ ItÍs been a six-week stretch of wet weather across most of Minnesota. Although heavy downpours and flooding havenÍt been a major issue, the persistency of these rains and the cold weather thatÍs accompanied them has caused some concern.
Jan. 21, 2014 - Outdoor News
- Seve Ballesteros in ESPN
When you fight with faith and persistency you can overcome whichever drawback you come across. Our mind is stronger than we imagine,Ballesteros said. "Just as I always did in my professional life, visualizing success helps achieve ones...
- Olof Palme in The Age
His work provides an outstanding example of what courage, persistency and enduring hope may accomplish for human rights and dignity in times when these values seen the most distant,the Olof Palme Memorial Fund said in a statement.
- Carl Schurz in Ludwig von Mises Institute (blog)
Again in our own time,Schurz reported, "we hear with the old persistency the same old plea to the voters of the nation to be loyal to the country, right or wrong. And when we probe the matter - nor is much probing necessary - we find that...