- n criminal offense of making false statements under oath
- He was acquitted of the rape charge, but out of the investigation of this case grew a perjury indictment against Tinstor.
- The mere fact that the OIC would allege perjury as a result of an utterly immaterial statement speaks volumes about the overreaching in the Referral.
- Perjury requires proof that an individual knowingly made a false statement while under oath.
News & Articles
- Woman pleads guilty to falsely accusing officer
A Montgomery County woman pleaded guilty to perjury and related charges Wednesday, admitting she lied under oath about being sexually assaulted and stalked by a Lower Merion Township police officer.
June 14, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Harbor district commissioner arrested on suspicion of perjury
Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation and Conservation District Commissioner Aaron Newman was arrested over the weekend on suspicion of perjury after being served an arrest warrant by the California Department of Fish and Wildlife, officials said on
June 11, 2013 - Eureka Times-Standard
- San Bernardino Man Charged with Identity Theft and Attempted Perjury
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. – Roberto Carlos Mendoza-Lazo, 45, of San Bernardino, has been charged with Identity Theft and Attempted Perjury.
June 10, 2013 - Highland Community News