- n the general region between the anus and the genital organs
- Leaning over all the time increases the pressure on your perineum.
- Moreover, up to 5% of vaginal deliveries result in severe tearing of the mother's perineum, which can lead to incontinence and an excruciating recovery.
- At issue is the operation known as an episiotomy, a small incision made in the perineum just before delivery to prevent tearing.
News & Articles
- Boonen out of Eneco Tour with perineum cyst
Tom Boonen suffered a broken rib in a crash at the Tour of Flanders this year. Photo: Graham Watson | www.grahamwatson.com The Belgian has endured numerous setbacks this season due to crashes The post Boonen out of Eneco Tour with perineum cyst appeared first on VeloNews.com .
Aug. 6, 2013 - Velo News