- n the principles and practices of Pentecostal religious groups; characterized by religious excitement and talking in tongues
- Others are seeking internal spiritual experience in Western pentecostalism, or in the unfamiliar world of Eastern mysticism.
News & Articles
- Pentecostal denominations move toward racial reconciliation
Reconciliation has begun to emerge among the historically segregated sects of modern American Pentecostalism – the branch of Evangelical Protestantism known for exuberant forms of worship and ecstatic speaking in tongues.
Feb. 20, 2014 - The Christian Science Monitor
- Cimon in Canisius College
Global Pentecostalism is one of the most dynamic and potentially transformative religious movements in the 21st century,says Kimon Sargeant, PhD, vice president of human sciences at the John Templeton Foundation. "The researchers selected...
- St Timothy in Chicago Tribune
This is the Catholic response to Pentecostalism,said Timothy Matovina, theology professor at the University of Notre Dame. "It's very expressive and often talks about the power of God in daily life: how can God help me pay the rent or help...