- n a coronary vasodilator (trade name Peritrate) used to treat angina pectoris
- Confirming last week the discovery of microscopic traces of PETN, or pentaerythritol tetranitrate, on a piece of the plane's midsection, investigators moved one step closer to .
- Police also recovered 14 detonators and a volatile high explosive called pentaerythritol tetranitrate, or PENT, the prime component of the explosive in would-be bomber Richard .
- The most direct way to do that will be to call an FBI expert who will testify that McVeigh's clothing, tested after his arrest, showed traces of nitroglycerin and pentaerythritol .
News & Articles
- Formaldehyde Market is Expected to Reach USD 18.1 Billion by 2018 : Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research publishes new "Formaldehyde Market for UF Resins, PF Resins, MF Resins, Polyacetal Resins, Pentaerythritol, MDI, 1, 4-Butanediol, and Other Applications - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2012 - 2018" market research report to its report store. Browse full report with TOC: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/formaldehyde ...
Aug. 9, 2013 - PRWeb