- n (computer science) the smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot)
- Reagan, who had come to Washington preaching a gos pel of tax cuts, had wrested from an election-edgy Congress a huge tax increase that is expected to raise $98.
- The S i, pel ciel is one of the biggest climaxes in a score that sometimes seems to be nothing but climaxes.
- For many Christians, the Van Greenaway Judas will not only seem bizarre but blasphemous: in the Judas gos pel, it is Judas, for instance, who utters (in a somewhat different .
News & Articles
- HRT spuds second deepwater well offshore Namibia
RIO DE JANEIRO – The semisubmersible Transocean Marianas has started drilling a second exploration well offshore Namibia for HRT Walvis Petroleum. Murombe-1 is 15 km (9.3 mi) west of HRT’s first well on license PEL-23, Wingat-1, in the Walvis basin.
June 10, 2013 - Offshore Magazine
- Wingman3D Seismic Survey Underway on Terra Nova Energy's PEL 444
June 10, 2013 - Vancouver, British Columbia - Terra Nova Energy Ltd. (TSXV: TGC) ("Terra Nova") reports seismic crews set camp and began line preparation on Petroleum Exploration License ("PEL") ...
June 10, 2013 - Accesswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Wingman3D Seismic Survey Underway on Holloman's PEL 444
HOUSTON, TX--(Marketwired - Jun 10, 2013) - Holloman Energy Corporation ( OTCQB : HENC ) ("Holloman") reports seismic crews set camp and began line preparation on Petroleum Exploration License ("PEL") 444 on May 29, 2013. Line preparation is the initial phase of the "Wingman" 3D Seismic Survey which targets acquisition of 80 square kilometers of 3D seismic data in the southeast corner of PEL 444 ...
June 10, 2013 - Marketwire