- s easily irritated or annoyed
- Substance: B Style: B Offense: B Defense: B Overall grade: B Subdued and secure, but often peevish and cross, seemingly fed up with Clinton's fight and .
- Unrattled by frequent McCain attacks but a little peevish in addressing the allegations tossed his way.
- Defense: Unrattled by frequent McCain attacks, but a little peevish in addressing the allegations tossed his way.
News & Articles
- Run for cover
I thought I had more time to shop for a certain inescapable celeb’s bundle of joy, but lo! Little Kredenza has arrived. “It’s Kaidence, Madame,” noted my butler Peevish. “It can’t be,” I answered.
June 20, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Philip Pullman in BBC News
But Pullman said the Narnia books contained "a peevish blend of racist, misogynistic and reactionary prejudice" and "not a trace" of Christian charity.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Trinidad & Tobago Express
And Clinton backers in Congress wrote bitterly to NARAL: "We are stunned and deeply disappointed On the heels of Hillary's extraordinary victory in West Virginia last night, your action is counterproductive to Democratic unity.' The peevish threat...
- Mahmoud Zahar in Xinhua
Hamas exerts its utmost effort to end the peevish rift which has divided the Palestinian family and destroyed the Palestinian society,said al-Zahar, adding that the five dialogue committees had achieved some progress.