- s somewhat hungry
- s easily irritated or annoyed
- If you're feeling peckish, have an authentic Middle Eastern lunch around the corner at Cafe le Caire.
- If you're feeling peckish and fancy buying a slice of carrot cake or a coffee as well as your plate and mug pop into the modish Caf String, Nytorgsgatan 38, tel: (46-8 .
- When the aging diabetic felt a little peckish, they secretly drove him to a favorite deli so he could enjoy a corned beef on rye with celery tonic.
News & Articles
- Here's A Man Having Sex With A Bicycle
Here's the list of things humans are supposed to have sex with: Other humans. It's not a long list. This guy boned a bicycle. I don't know what else to add. This story, which comes to us from Sweden, is pretty standard , when you think about it. A man is feeling a bit peckish sexually, so he seeks out a bicycle. He then cuts a hole in the tire big enough for his little buddy to fit in when he ...
June 24, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Ian Rankin in Scotsman
In his foreword, Mr Rankin said: "According to David Bowie's wife, he likes nothing more than a fry-up, though I find it hard to visualise the Thin White Duke turning rashers in a frying-pan or turning up peckish at a greasy spoon. Ditto Keith...
- Ian Moore in The Guardian
Note to 16-year-old self,begins Ian Moore. "You know that exam you've got coming up? You know the really important one? Yeah? Don't skip it to watch Gatting throw away the World Cup final because he was getting peckish."