- n (ancient Greece) a hymn of praise (especially one sung in ancient Greece to invoke or thank a deity)
- n a formal expression of praise
- Standing with his pince-nez poised in his left hand and describing himself as a " plain Euro-pean," the ex-Premier said he was a very old journalistonce he was associated .
- Last week the current concern with the fate of Euro pean art treasures led: J Prime Minister Churchill to select a committee whose postwar job will be to restore works of art .
- On the register of many a Euro pean hotel a column is still provided for "Remarks.
News & Articles
- .eu and EURid: .eu Q2 Progress Report Now Available
BRUSSELS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hailed as the most important development for the .eu top-level domain in Q2, the .eu registry EURid expanded its membership to include five new board members in April, according to the its Q2 2013 quarterly progress report, published today. The new members, all associations with a strong Internet-oriented vision which are active on a European level, include: the ...
Sept. 5, 2013 - Business Wire
- Nick Dougherty in Augusta Chronicle
I want to be one of the Euro-pean and British players the media look at to fly the flag for us in these tournaments,Dougherty said. "We've had a drought recently and hopefully it will be starting from this week."
- Hassan Nasrallah in Taipei Times
The attack was carried out "either by Israeli hands that infiltrated into Lebanon with Euro-pean, American or other foreign passports, or at the hands of local Lebanese agents," Nasrallah said on Monday.