pa truh ni mik
- n a family name derived from name of your father or a paternal ancestor (especially with an affix (such as -son in English or O'- in Irish) added to the name of your father or a paternal ancestor)
- a of or derived from a personal or family name
- Only recently has, he learned that a fictitious comic character of the same name has been a source of income to cartoonists, and that his patronymic no longer commands the .
- Frank's bookshelves bulge with a special set of 64 volumes by authors with the same patronymic: Van Doren.
- Respectfully, they address him as Alexei Grigoryevich, using his first name and patronymic.