- v do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- v assume sponsorship of
- v treat condescendingly
- v be a regular customer or client of
- a having patronage or clients
News & Articles
- China suspends four judges in sex probe
Shanghai has suspended four judges over allegations that they patronised prostitutes, reports and officials said, in the latest salacious Chinese scandal to result from online accusations.
Aug. 5, 2013 - Fox News
- Zulfikar Ali Bhutto in Times Online
The minister...... son of a previous military dictator who had patronised extremist groups, had done a great disservice both to the image of Islam and the standing of Pakistan by calling for the murder of foreign citizens,Ms Bhutto said in a...
- Sheikh Hasina in Hindu
Terrorists attacked me time and again and the BNP (Bangladesh Nationalist Party)-Jamaat alliance government patronised the attackers,Hasina said while addressing a poll rally at Tangail.
- Meles Zenawi in Independent Online
What the implications of this will be in terms of relations between Ethiopia and the European Union, we will have to wait and see but I don't think you will be surprised if Ethiopia were to insist that it should not be patronised,Meles said.