- n the local environment
he hasn't been seen around these parts in years
- n something determined in relation to something that includes it
- n something less than the whole of a human artifact
glue the two parts together
- n a portion of a natural object
they analyzed the river into three parts
- n that which concerns a person with regard to a particular role or situation
- n the extended spatial location of something
religions in all parts of the world
- n the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- n an actor's portrayal of someone in a play
- n assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
- n one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole
- n a line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions
- n the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music
- n the part played by a person in bringing about a result
- v go one's own way; move apart
- v discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- v leave
- v come apart
- v force, take, or pull apart
- The FAA would insist that bogus parts had never caused a plane to crash, and that there was no increase in the number of bogus parts, just more reports.
- Nor is a limit of 65 parts per billion unachievable.
- Again the FAA argued that the parts we found were authentic; they were just missing their labels.
News & Articles
- Used Transmission Assembly Parts Now for Sale at Lower Prices Online at Auto Pros USA
Used transmission assembly parts are now for sale at lower prices by the AutoProsUSA.com company online. These components are part of transmission inventory upgrades for imported and domestic units and are expected to help more owners of vehicles save on replacements. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/used-transmisson-assembly/transmission-parts-sale ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- US Auto Parts Imports Grow But at Slower Pace
Containers of auto parts imported through U.S. ports in the first quarter of 2013 were up year-over-year for a 14th straight quarter. Although the rate inched up from 8.1 percent in fourth quarter 2012 to 8.3 percent in first quarter 2013, the rate of growth has formed an overall trend of deceleration.
June 11, 2013 - Journal of Commerce Online
- Parts Geek is Now Offering Auto Parts for the 2007 Toyota Yaris on its User-Friendly Website
LOS ANGELES, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Parts Geek , a website that features over 10 million imported and domestic automobile parts and accessories, has just added parts for the 2007 Toyota Yaris ...
June 10, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Barack Obama in The State
Urging lawmakers to "keep politics at a minimum," Obama added, "There are some legitimate philosophical differences with parts of my plan that the Republicans have, and I respect that. In some cases, they may just not be as familiar with...
- Ben Bernanke in guardian.co.uk
We are attentive to the implications of changes in the value of the dollar for inflation and inflation expectations and will continue to formulate policy to guard against risks to both parts of our dual mandate,Bernanke said, referring to the...
- Novak Djokovic in The Associated Press
Nothing is easy these days, especially at this stage of the tournament,Djokovic said. "But the way I played, I deserved to win. I was hitting all the shots and I was really playing very solid from all parts of the court. I'm very, very...