parsley : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n annual or perennial herb with aromatic leaves
- n aromatic herb with flat or crinkly leaves that are cut finely and used to garnish food
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 1 cup sliced onion 1 cup sliced fennel cup canned tomatoes.
- So far I have found grapefruit, pomegranates, pomelos, Seville oranges (marmalade), lemons and limes, tangelos, and maybe parsley, parsnips, and celery.
- Mario Batali grabs a brawny handful of parsley leaves and tosses them into the pot without looking.
News & Articles
- Cold-pressed juice hot spots in Los Angeles
Three of the favorite juice drinks at Sustain Juicery in downtown Los Angeles: the Volcano, with orange, carrot and ginger juices and a touch of cayenne; an ABCG, with apple, beet, carrot and ginger juices; and a Classic Green, with kale, cucumber, celery, apple, mint and parsley juices.
June 18, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Savory Baked Chicken
1/2 cup breadcrumbs 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons melted butter 2 tablespoons garlic finely chopped 2 tablespoons lemon juice 2 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
June 17, 2013 - The Daily Iberian
- Eggplant-mozzarella stacks
Serves 4 3 large eggplant, cut in 1/2-inch rounds (to make 36 slices) 1 cup olive oil Salt and pepper, to taste 6 cups fresh tomato sauce 2 cups grated Parmesan 12 basil leaves 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced 1 1/4 cups unseasoned panko 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
June 17, 2013 - Boston Globe