- n a slight or partial paralysis
- Announcements were made from Copenhagen and Washington of remarkable improvement in cases of general paresis (a degenerative disease of the brain, usually fatal, and caused by .
- There he will be safer from fellow-prisoners' attempts to kill him, and will be treated for paresis, which makes him periodically violent.
- He died at the age of 51 of paresis and blood poisoning.
News & Articles
- US Dollar Rewind: Aussie Weakness Helps Index Pare Earlier Losses
US Dollar Rewind: Aussie Weakness Helps Index Pare Earlier Losses
Sept. 12, 2013 - DailyFX via Yahoo! Finance
- Treasurys pare gains on jobless claims drop
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Treasurys gave up some of their price gains Thursday after a surprise drop in jobless claims last week. Data showed claims fell by 31,000 to 292,000 in the week ended September 7, but attributed the drop to computer related delays, rather than an improving employment picture. Treasurys, which had been higher on the day before the data, pared back gains. The 10-year note ...
Sept. 12, 2013 - Market Watch
- Asian Fuures Drop as Silver Rebounds; Crude Holds Advance
Asian index futures declined, signaling stocks may snap an 11-day rally to trim the biggest weekly advance since April. Silver and gold pared back yesterday’s declines, while crude oil climbed as the U.S. and Russia held talks on Syria.
Sept. 12, 2013 - Bloomberg