- n systematic arrangement of all the inflected forms of a word
- n a standard or typical example
- n the class of all items that can be substituted into the same position (or slot) in a grammatical sentence (are in paradigmatic relation with one another)
- n the generally accepted perspective of a particular discipline at a given time
he framed the problem within the psychoanalytic paradigm
- The hypothesis was new but was still framed under the Darwinian paradigm.
- There is a paradigm shift in the way we communicate; the virtual world has created that shift.
- There is a new paradigm for the world order, capitalism without capital.
News & Articles
- Officials must accept change
Metro Nashville Public Schools comprises two distinct parts. There is the old-world Metro Nashville Public Schools part, and there's the new world Public Education Paradigm part.
June 12, 2013 - The Tennessean
- SCDM Energie Selects Paradigm for Petrophysical Analysis and Reservoir Modeling
LONDON, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Paradigm™ ( www.pdgm.com ) announced that SCDM Energie has adopted the SKUA ® subsurface product suite and the Geolog ® formation evaluation solution as its corporate ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Paradigm Oil and Gas Inc. Clears Debt and Hires Outside Accounting Firm
EUSTACE, Texas, June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Paradigm Oil and Gas, Inc. (OTC PINK: PDGO) ("Paradigm") today announced that it has cleared its balance sheet, eliminating approximately $400,000 ...
June 5, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Joe Perry in Boston Globe
All I know is he's got to get his act together,said Perry. "I mean, he and I haven't written a song together alone in the same room in over 10 years, so there's been some changes in paradigm of what Aerosmith is."
- Timothy Dolan in Catholic News Agency (press release)
Archbishop Dolan described passion play as a "paradigm for the friendship of Jews and Catholics, it has shown low points in their relation in the past, but now it has also become a sign of great progress."
- Manmohan Singh in EasyBourse.com
India is willing to sign on to an ambitious global target for emissions reductions or limiting temperature increases but this must be accompanied by an equitable burden sharing paradigm,Manmohan Singh said in a speech in Trinidad & Tobago.