- n work that involves handling papers: forms or letters or reports etc.
- Though people still have to convey their forms to the court, the process of filling out the paperwork can take less than an hour, thanks to simple online questionnaires that .
- It was a textbook attempt to beat the system: fraudulent paperwork, straw borrowers, all concocted by real estate professionals.
- In all, they spend almost four hours filling out paperwork, watching movies about how to avoid pesticide sickness and getting a set of no-nonsense rules (if you fight, you're fired .
News & Articles
- Diamond Resorts files plans for IPO
Diamond Resorts International Inc. filed paperwork Friday for an initial public offering of its stock. The timeshare company, based in Las Vegas, has not determined the number of shares to be offered or ...
June 14, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Paperwork error leads to release of Chesapeake inmate
CHESAPEAKE A paperwork error resulted in the temporary release Thursday of a Western Branch man awaiting trial on a felony assault charge.
June 13, 2013 - The Virginian-Pilot
- Florida Sheriff Who Freed Prisoner, Altered Arrest Paperwork: ‘I Believe in the Second Amendment’
A sheriff in Liberty County, Fla., was arrested and charged last week with official misconduct. When a man was arrested in March for carrying a concealed weapon, Sheriff Nicholas Finch allegedly released him and altered or destroyed paperwork on the arrest to make it appear as though it never happened. His attorney said Finch freed the man and refused to charge him because he believes in the ...
June 13, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Joe Barton in The Detroit News
Barton, ranking member on the House Energy and Commerce Committee, said the heating assistance "is supposed to be for poor people, not for cheats who pose as something or someone they're not and get their paperwork rubber-stamped by gullible...
- Barack Obama in Wall Street Journal
Mr. Obama said in a statement the amendment "would carve out a special exemption for these lenders that would allow them to inflate rates, insert hidden fees into the fine print of paperwork, and include expensive add-ons that catch purchasers by...