- v decorate with panels
- v select from a list
- s fitted or decorated with panels or wainscoting
- In his wood-paneled office, the 76-year-old inventor with an Einsteinian shock of silver hair paces before a white board covered with mysterious equations and diagrams.
- THE BAHAMAS Despite the air-conditioned comfort of the pine-paneled hearing room in Nassau's Supreme Court building, the rotund witness mopped repeatedly at his ample.
- Finally, the President summoned tall, white-haired Pierre Pflimlin, 50, to his oak-paneled office at the Elysee Palace for a two-hour talk, then walked him to the threshold and .
News & Articles
- United's Social Media Efforts Getting off the Ground
June 09--Above downtown Chicago, on the 28th floor of Willis Tower, United Airlines employees stare at double-paneled computer monitors and communicate with the world without speaking.
June 10, 2013 - Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Billionaire Grocer Catsimatidis Seeks NYC Mayor’s Office
John Catsimatidis, a self-made billionaire who wants to be New York’s next mayor, sat in his cramped wood-paneled office wearing a $190 Jos. A. Bank suit. His light blue shirt bore stains where his belly bulged, and his frizzy, salt-and-pepper hair darted in all directions.
June 7, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Carnegie Hill, $10M
Carnegie Hill, $10M 3 BR, 3.5 BA, Coop | Asking $10,000,000 Grand entrance gallery, wood-paneled library 1115 Fifth Avenue, 14A
June 7, 2013 - Curbed New York
- Donna Karan in ABC News
Dresses come super-short, hip-slung and slim-belted - like jersey-based collages that wear like Ts, architecturally paneled with color, texture and pattern,Karan explained in her notes.