- n one of the mourners carrying the coffin at a funeral
- Furthermore, said Huie, Adams had been an honorary pallbearer at the doctor's funeral.
- The late pallbearer of the late John Paul Jones.
- No one was more grief stricken than Solomos Solomou, 26, a cousin and pallbearer of the dead youth.
News & Articles
- Man guilty of robbing cousin at gunpoint
ACCOMAC — They say no good deed goes unpunished. An Accomack County man police say used an assault rifle to rob a cousin who had been a pallbearer at the suspect’s father’s funeral was found guilty in Accomack Circuit Court.
June 19, 2013 - Eastern Shore News
- ACCOMACK: Parksley man is guilty of robbing his cousin at gunpoint
ACCOMAC — They say no good deed goes unpunished. An Accomack County man police say used an assault rifle to rob a cousin who had been a pallbearer at the suspect's father's funeral was found guilty in Accomack Circuit Court.
June 17, 2013 - Delaware Coast Press
- Arnold Palmer in USA Today
And the fact that I was a pallbearer in his funeral, not many people know that,Palmer said.
- Bill Russell in Worcester Telegram
The day after he died, Rachel Robinson (his widow) called me to ask if I would be a pallbearer,Russell said. "When Jackie broke into baseball, I was in junior high school. To all of us, he was our hero, and here she was asking me to be one...
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
The last time he might have been at a hockey game was the night they closed the Forum. He was on the ice with all of the Hall of Famers. And he was also a pallbearer at the Rocket's funeral. I don't know of any other times that he ever went to a... Dick Irvin http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Irvin&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGtJy-GynqTOjC4gObGY6IMgr0h4Q The Gazette (Montreal) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/columnists/story.html%3Fid%3D0682dfec-73ba-4373-bdeb-3173ca839500&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNELc_YSA3iX-ktcTDniRYPHSifBhw Mar 16, 2008
71811 149730 palled The notion that somehow he has been involved in my campaign, that he is an adviser of mine, that he _ I've palled around with a terrorist, all these statements are made simply to try to score cheap political points," Obama said in the interview.