- n American Revolutionary leader and signer of the Declaration of Independence (1731-1814)
- n American Revolutionary leader and pamphleteer (born in England) who supported the American colonist's fight for independence and supported the French Revolution (1737-1809)
News & Articles
- Fashion Show at the Paine Art Center in Oshkosh
The Paine Art Center and Gardens in Oshkosh will hold it's first fashion show on June 16 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
June 12, 2013 - Fond du Lac Reporter
- The “Case” Against Thomas Paine
Thomas Paine died on the overcast morning of June 8, 1809, in New York City. Libertarians have long savored his unabashed attacks on government and the many evils of paper money, and the fact that he not only ignited the drive for American independence but kept it alive during its darkest moments.
June 9, 2013 - GoldSeek.com
- Paine volunteers celebrated at luncheon
Each year the Paine Art Center and Gardens honors its more than two hundred active volunteers for their exceptional service and commitment to the organization with a special spring luncheon, held this year in the Paine's new Conservatory! With the volunte
June 8, 2013 - The Oshkosh Northwestern
- Andrew Hilditch in AFP
Tim Paine has a fractured finger from the game last night and is unable to take any further part in the series. He will return to Australia as soon as the replacement arrives in India,chairman of selectors Andrew Hilditch said in a statement....