pain-free : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not accompanied by pain sensations
- We all wanted to participate, pain-free, in whatever might take place later that night.
- He's broken an arm, his nose, and suffered an orbital fracture in previous fights, but swears he's pain-free.
- And his lower back and hands, which ached before, were also now pain-free.
News & Articles
- Tips for a healthy golf game
Dr. Cabry of Drexel Sports Medicine offers advice on how you can enjoy a successful--and pain-free--summer of golf.
June 12, 2013 - Philly.com
- Pasadena Ca Dentist Offers Gentle, Pain-free Tool to Fight Gum Disease
H. Robert Stender DDS introduces Perio Protect® - a pain-free, non-invasive dental technology at THE SCIENCE OF SMILES®. (PRWeb June 10, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10799768.htm
June 10, 2013 - PRWeb
- Chris Heisey not playing in Louisville
Outfielder Chris Heisey was in the Reds’ clubhouse on Friday, not in Louisville where he was scheduled to begin a rehab assignment. “After I talked to you guys on Wednesday, I headed out and practiced some sliding, I told them I’d like to slide pain-free and I did some,” Heisey said. “I didn’t have any ...
June 7, 2013 - The Cincinnati Enquirer
- Rich Dubee in USA Today
I haven't officially ruled him out, but I don't think he'll be ready,Phillies pitching coach Rich Dubee said. "He won't be stretched out. It would be a real long shot. From what I got today, it was a positive step. It was pain-free, or...
- Phil Mickelson in New York Times
I probably won't be pain-free like I had hoped,said Mickelson at a news conference after his practice round at Oakmont yesterday. "But I should be able to have it be manageable as long as I don't aggravate it - or hit in the rough."
- Keith Foulke in USA Today
I decided I was not ready to leave baseball,Foulke said. "I started throwing again last November. It didn't take long to figure out I needed to give my knees a year. It was December before I could throw pain-free with my mechanics."