oviduct : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n either of a pair of tubes conducting the egg from the ovary to the uterus
- If we try to get the egg not from the ovary but from the oviduct after ovulation, then maybe we would get good-quality eggs.
- It's much easier for scientists to obtain eggs from the ovary than from the oviduct.
- Most adults, not to mention most teenagers, are by now thoroughly familiar with the mechanics of how the sperm in a man's semen and the egg in a woman's oviduct connect, and it is .
News & Articles
- Good Question ‘Reply All’: Robin Eggs, Fine Money & Dog Smell
Toni Lynn from North St. Paul asked: Why are robin eggs blue? According to DNR bird expert Carol Henderson, the pigments in the blood of the mom robin are embedded into the egg shell as the egg passes through the oviduct before it's laid.
May 3, 2014 - CBS Minnesota