- By last week enough manufacturers of motor vehicles had announced production figures for April to indicate that their sales this season would overtop last year.
- Homeowners and farmers in dozens of river towns from Illinois to Louisiana saw water overtop local levees, surge through streets, inundate prime farm land.
- overtop some of the levees along with many other challenges that this almost so far unprecedented hurricane in both size and magnitude is threatening the people of this country as .
- Michael Chertoff in Kansas City Star
Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said the area could get "a storm surge that is going to overtop some of the levees. There is pretty much no way the city of New Orleans is going to be dry at the end of this."
- Lois Jackson in Canada.com
An awful lot of land is vulnerable,said Jackson, who is also Delta's mayor. "Rising sea levels will be a problem for Delta. They could overtop the dike in severe weather. A lot of people would have a lot of wet feet. The rise is factual...
- Farah Khan in Trend News Agency
We wanted to make an overtop movie but showcase all the elements of movie making,said Khan who began watching movies from an early age.