oversleep : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v sleep longer than intended
- He was just an unhandsome little horse with a tendency to oversleep, overeat, act a little nutsy (difficult childhood) and win races.
- A consequence of this is the why-am-I-here "sophomore slump," which is likely to make girls oversleep, overeat and sometimes go overboard.
- Restif chooses July 14th to oversleep and misses the storming of the Bastille.
News & Articles
- 5 sleep mistakes you're probably making
Snoozing to a flickering TV screen, oversleeping on the weekends and three other common sleep mistakes you'll want to make sure to steer clear of when you hit the hay.
June 20, 2013 - Philly.com
- Houston Nutt in OleMissInsider.com (subscription)
He overslept. I don't know how you can oversleep for an 11 o'clock practice, but he did,Houston stated. "He will get some nice punishment in the next couple of days. I've told all the guys to get their rest and do right and we won't go...
- Jeff Sluman in USA Today
I just hope I don't oversleep and miss the cut,Sluman said.