oversexed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having excessive sexual desire or appeal
- Jeremy, built like a hairy, oversexed walrus, was apparently more than the poor thing could take.
- It's not easy being the freeloading, oversexed, overlooked scion of an Iraqi dictator.
- Apparently Jason, born on Friday the 13th, chooses that date to take revenge on oversexed campers much like the ones who allowed him to drown in Crystal Lake.
- Josh Marshall in Chicago Tribune
I note with interest today John McCain's new tactic of associating Barack Obama with oversexed and/or promiscuous young white women,blogger Josh Marshall wrote on his Talking Points Memo blog.
- Warren Buffett in Motley Fool
to which Buffett replied, "Like an oversexed guy in a whorehouse. Now is the time to invest and get rich."
- Rue McClanahan in Zap2it.com (blog)
In her 2007 book "My First Five Husbands...... and The One That Got Away," McClanahan wrote, "People always ask me if I'm like Blanche. And I say, 'Well, Blanche was an oversexed, self-involved, man-crazy, vain Southern Belle from Atlanta --...